About Me... and how to order some flair for your next party!

About Me... and how to order some flair for your next party!

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love planning parties, especially parties with themes. After having my son, I decided I wanted to create custom invitations and party decorations for birthdays, bridal/baby showers and even weddings. So I started this blog to showcase the events that I have done and the products I have available. I would love to add a personal touch to your event. Please contact me at partyflairsales@gmail.com for more information.



Monday, January 3, 2011

Choo Choo - Aiden's 2!!!

Since Aiden loves choo choo trains, I chose a train theme for his 2nd birthday. The cake was created by Peace of Cakes (the same person who did his 1st birthday cake). I had sent her the images I was planning on using for the invitation and decorations and she created the same train as the cake! I got the kids conductor hats and bandanas to wear instead of party hats. The goody bags had Thomas the Train board books and stickers, in addition to other goodies. Here are the decorations I made:


Cupcake Toppers (I did 3 designs)





Train decoration that we hung on the front door

"Aiden" banner and "Choo Choo I'm 2" decoration


Labels for goody bags


"Happy Birthday Aiden" train banner




Train photo banner



No comments:

Post a Comment